About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Operation Insomnia

At Shawnene's. Have yet to sleep. It's, according to the COMPUTER CLOCK, 4:46 AM, but according to SHAWNENE'S clock, it's 5:32 AM. WHICH TIME IS RIGHT?!

I'm wondering if my Mum is gonna be willing to give me money. I need litter, but no cat food, have a shit load of that. So $14 for litter, and then maybe an extra bit for a pack of smokes and something. I want a poker case!

Ryan and I were playing Texas Hold'em while Shawna watched Party Monster. Was quite fun and entertaining. He had to leave though to go on a trip til Sunday, I believe. Band thing for school I am told.

I want a keyboard so bad :/.

I wonder what I'll do when Shawna leaves. It's gonna be soooo boring! I could just get picked up but it's not like there is gonna be much for me to do at home. Of course I could just start cleaning the majority of the house and study. This is a possibility. But I wonder if it's pointless to study when you have not slept.

Blargh. Coffee, yum, my stomach has shrunk! Inside, I am hardly hungry. This is good, I hate eating a lot. I feel piggish.

Today is going to last forever :/. Sucksors. Well hopefully since I have this keyboard Shawna gave me I will be able to burn a few c.d's. I need Bob Seger, Creed, what else? Postal Service, Depeche Mode, David Bowie, some old 90's stuff. Oh yeah, I only got two fuckin c.d's I can burn anyway. I might jack a couple from Shawnene cause they gots a billion.

Well lookins at keyboards, wal mart has a decent one for only $139.99. I thinks I's go with that. This way I can also get some books on, say, tom waits? :P. Though I have a feeling his shit is insanely difficult. I wonder what I could learn that wouldn't be to insanely hard....oh well

Adios
Imp C

No comments:

Powered By Blogger