About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

let it all burn

I will burn first. Am I lost in your eyes?

Lame lines from the Hollywood Undead. Nice name, right?

Anyway, today I have kept myself together on a steady diet of xanax and goldfish crackers.

I need someone so badly. I can't understand this, I feel so lost.

Rick is going to a psychiatric ward apparently.

I wish I had some paint or something. I want to create.

Calling work, dad's gonna get my check and Imma buy myself somethin pretty :) I hope they did not fuck me on my last check. Dear Lordy I do so hope. I am such a broke ass. Egh, worried now. Going to go to Dr Mc M tomorrow to get a stronger prescription.

I am away
Imp C

No comments:

Powered By Blogger