About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Friday, May 15, 2009

AH

I just finished reading Once is Not Enough by Jaqueline Susann. Holy Goodness, talk about a freaking awesome ending!! Gave me goose bumps. Sooo creepy! Remind me to NEVER try acid.

Listening to Creed, they are surprisingly hard for a minutely Christian band. I loooove Freedom Fighter. Excellent tune. That and What if are my favourite songs by them :)

Plans are to go to Shawna's and Ryan's this Sunday, maybe the weekend if Shawna doesn't have any plans. I hope she is not mad because I left at 4 o'clock this morning because I could not sleep and felt shitty.

GAH! I hate this fuckin laptop, I am gonna go finish this entry in my room! fuck you, laptop!

Okay here I am. I checked my desktop and apparently since Pikachu(orange tabby male kitty) felt the need to sleep on my keyboard, there was all this crap loaded up. Including something about Wizard that he almost download =O. I love my kitties :D Theyre so cute and sweet.

I woke up with a horrible headache and feeling very tense. Took a shower, then realized I had a dream about work that involved the general manager hugging me a little too close. It was really weird, I thought about work at one point before passing out, but I didn't know I'd thought about it enough to have a dream like that.

I need one of those stupid looking keyboards so as not to get the carpel tunnel syndrome. EVERYONE MUST READ ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH BY JAQUELIN SUSANN

I'm sitting on my bed, Pikachu just came up to me and put his two front paws on my shoulder and put his head against my neck, CUTEST. THING. EVER.

Anyway, Imma go attempt to play Sly Cooper 2, wish moi luck

Love Love
Imp C

No comments:

Powered By Blogger