About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Frustrated

I was in the living room studying for the GED test, quietly listening to Citizen Cope, a soft rock band. It was insanely quiet yet my brother had to come in there and turn the volume almost all the way down, as if the peaceful quiet music was truly making him unable to sleep. Pissed me right the fuck off.

Recovering from last night. I cried so much, for that poor man and his family. Though I do believe he can find a nother job. Luckily I had comfort or I would have done something very stupid that i wont even describe.

I think im gonna apply at petco. i really wish i could study constantly, the GED book and the ACT, just constantly. Then as soon as those aare taken care of, I could start a short course for some medicaal office type work, a short program. My sister is doing one for six weeks, if i can find one for a medical assistant with not that long of time either, I shall be pleaseD. Otherwise I will do the certified nursing assistant and bath old people for ten to fifteen dollars an hour. Damn the perverted old men :/. Money is money though, so something quick and well paid so i can pay off my ticket and get myy drivers license.

my llife seems such a scramble right now. dunno what to do. iif you cant tell i wrote this on my shitty laptop. so yeah

aggravated love
IMP C

No comments:

Powered By Blogger