About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two Bottles of Blue

I will be getting two more bottles tonight. I've drank so much this week. Gonna keep it goin'.

I have discovered Blue Hawaiian is definitely the best out of all the Boones Farm.

Listening to The Doors.

Rick is depressing as fuck, had to talk to him since he decided he wanted me to take one of the cats and had this long ass convo. Nothings changed for me, though I pity him. He frustrates me and I frustrate myself. I want to forget it and move on.

I want to forget anyone I've ever loved and be able to stand being alone and not feel fucking insane.

Everything is just so ridiculously fucked up. FUCK

No comments:

Powered By Blogger