About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Lost Day

Well, well, well, look at where I am.

I feel if I am with someone I will go insane, and if I am alone, just as well.

Waits and Bath help, along with more music. Got a bed now, and my t.v set up. Jus need a damn remote. Will be watching Twilight Zone later, I think.

I feel a bit out of touch with everything. Floating. I wish I could go off into the woods and just sit and listen to music and drink the days away.

Last night at work I was miserable in the last hour, working alone. I kept trying to remind myself of how lucky I was to even have a job, and one that pays $8 an hour. Whenever you think your life is shitty, think of the kids growing up in the slums. Always remember that something is better than nothing, no matter how shitty it may be.

Returning and leaving old friends. Flames arising, hearts dying, same shit, different day, over and over like a repeated tape.

I need some new fuckin music. I want to hear Blue Bayou.

Love you all

Imp C

No comments:

Powered By Blogger