About Me

My photo
Mo Citay, TX, United States
Young girl in the Southwest, trying to get my shit together. In a great relationship, writing about daily struggles and goals and plans. Hope I can entertain you.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holy Hands

Been flippin knives. Bought a blue one today, same kind. I got Holy Hands.

Got some blue Boones Farm, tippin back and drinkin up.

Listening to Tool and Waits, downloading more of the latter so I can make a complete Waits c.d. It's amazing how relaxing his music is when you're half insane.

Its like playing Johnny Johnny. But with your palm! :D

Coconut flavor alcohol is good as all hella.

My hand is shaking :/

Where the FUCK is Shawna?!?! ARGAL BARGAL

Who are you to wave your finger, you must be out your mind.

I'm finally eating, a bagel. Yummy down on this!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger